Monday, April 26, 2010

shfkjswjkfdsjf

Goddddd sorry I haven't posted in awhile. School is reaming me and ontop of that SL hasn't been the most fun. Why?

Cause I can't go a day without being guilt tripped by nameless. Its circles..over and over.
---------------------------------

Nameless: even the stupidest dog in the pack will eventually come to realizze that no matter how often, long, fast he tries he is not going to catch what he is after.


i give up... i am not going to try any more... one can take being blown-off only so many times and then he has to just cut and run...


im sorry... i should have realized this a very long time ago...


sorry......
--------------------

And then later

--------------------------

Nameless: (Saved Sun Apr 25 20:47:30 2010) If you think this makes me happy, then you are so very wrong. Every time i see you....

oh fuck it..... it doesnt matter
---------------------------------


Seriously. WHAT do you want me to do? This crap is driving me mad. It makes me want to not sign on SL cause Im confronted with this. What do they want from me?

Want me to quit SL?
Want me to dump Marcal?

FUCKING WHAT!?

1 comment:

  1. DAMN! I'm assuming this is "you know who"? You know how to contact me if you need to blow off steam. *hugs and emotional support coming your way!*

    ReplyDelete