Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Old Life vs New

The following is an old blog post from me in 2004
----------------------------------

"I had the most weird dream. I was being tied down, arms and legs drawn tight with leather bindings. In fact, it was right down kinky. The man was beautiful, the kind you only see in dreams. Tender and at the same time I could feel his nails raking down my bare chest, I could hear his very faint breathing in my ear. It was all so wonderful. His skin was soft, and he was so warm. I wanted to remain there.

Then I could feel a leather strap around my neck, slowly curling around. He was putting a collar on me, clasping it tightly. He leaned down to whisper something to me.

Then I woke up.

Morte was on my chest. My bare chest. His claws were the nails I felt in my dream. His tail that couled around my neck was the bloody collar.

He's officially never running my apartment at night, fucking pervert.

Well, remember how I said I was a bit .. well drinking alot? I went into work anyway like the idiot I am. In result I am job searching this weeked. Thats right folks, I was kicked to the curb. Tonight is the last night I work there befor eI get my paycheck. No matter, the owner doesn't hate me, but rules are rules.

I'll have a job soon, there are plenty of clubs in need of bouncers."

--------------------------------------

The lizard part was funny, I miss my dragon.

The rest..yeah. I couldn't keep a job with my drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment