Saturday, June 12, 2010

..I shouldnt have come back

Seriously..I just started LIKING SL again...becoming more active, making a comeback.

I made a decision. I thought it would be best for everyone. I felt uneeded, unwanted..so I left my makeshift family without a scene, without a fuss.

Was that stupid.


The onslaught of "fuck you" messages I received offline wernt bad. I could handle those. IT was what came later. The guilt tripping. The pure and utter guilt tripping that made me hate myself to the very core.

So now what? I dont want to be on SL...again...and on top of that I gained a fever of 101 today...so I might have to take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. sweetie..... you know that some of us are happy you're back. And you had better take care of your RL health. Drop me an email if you don't get back on soon, and let me know how you're doin', k? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete