Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wedding Bells

So..

I got proposed to.

It was cute. He asked me to marry him.

------- 8:46 pm
you should marry me lol
god my stomach hurts lol
xLucifersRavenx 8:47 pm
lol
marry you?
-------8:47 pm
yes lol
be my lover lol
i so would lol
------- 8:48 pm
my head spinning
lol
xLucifersRavenx 8:48 pm
drunk?
---------8:49 pm
as an asshole hahahaaaa






Yeaaahh Cute til I realize hes drunk off his balls. *chuckles* I'm gonna wait to see if he even remembers tomorrow. Blackmail.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm..... confusing, but congrats? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nothing serious...I love my friends..but to own my heart?

    Its guarded by barbed wire, steel cases and poisonous darts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but some of us know what to do with those instruments..... *small sardonic chuckle"

    ReplyDelete